Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (A teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto)
- Enhance recovery by improving access to integrated care and social support.
- Earn a reputation for outstanding service, accountability and professional leadership
- Build an environment that supports recovery
- Ignite discovery and innovation
- Revolutionize education and knowledge exchange
- Drive social change
University of Toronto. A World Health Organization/Pan-American Health Organization Collaborating Centre
Operating funds from the Government of Ontario's Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. Research grants and funds for special programs are received from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, University of Toronto, Foundations and other granting and funding bodies.
Three scientific pillars: Brain Science (in the Campbell Family Mental Health Research Institute); Clinical Research; Social, and Epidemiological Research
Workshops, student placements, courses (including on-line), resources for teachers and schools
Dr. Catherine Zahn
Information sur les personnes-ressources
Twenty-six locations across Ontario