Centre for Net Zero Energy Building Studies (CZEBS) (derived from the Centre for Building Studies)
- Facilitate collaborative research aimed at widespread adoption of optimized net-zero energy building (NZEB) design and operation concepts in key regions of Canada by 2030. Consolidate Concordia’s leadership in the area of design and operation of high performance buildings.
- Provide strategic and technical input to national policy on the built environment.
- Advance the building engineering discipline and related areas across Canada to contribute in training the highly trained personnel that will contribute to a transformation of the building industry and our built environment towards a sustainable future. Assist young researchers to contribute to this transformation and build expertise in buildings and energy.
- Develop and preserve unique facilities for cutting edge research.
- Assist industry in introducing new technologies in high performance buildings.
Funding by NSERC (2011-2016) and other partners
- Research to facilitate the development of smart net-zero energy buildings.
- Energy research that involves the development of energy generation, storage, and transmission capability with minimum environmental impact.
Information sur les personnes-ressources
(514) 848-2424 x7029